Personally Identifiable Information You Provide
You may also be asked to provide personally identifiable information in order to use certain Services and to obtain maintenance and support from MOOVME. This information may include your name, address, telephone number, credit card number (for paid Services), e-mail address, as well as the e-mail addresses of those to whom you send content. Other Users may also provide us with your e-mail address in order to send you content. If you do not want to provide MOOVME with any personally identifiable information, you should not use the Services that require such information.
Use and Disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information
MOOVME does not rent or sell personally identifiable information, such as your name or e-mail address, to advertisers.
MOOVME may use your personally identifiable information:
1. To deliver you the Services and send you notices related to the Services, your account and necessary updates. This includes fulfilling your requests for products and services and delivering content to you that is sent by other Users.
2. To deliver your content to others (we will share your User name and email address with those to whom you send content). If you do not want to share this information, you should limit the content that you share and the Users that you share it with.
3. To e-mail you our newsletter, promotions and special offers from us and our partners. You may remove yourself from this list at any time by clicking on the appropriate unsubscribe button in the e-mail that we send to you.
4. To provide you with promotions, tips, features and other information concerning the Services.
5. To manage your account and account access, provide you with software downloads, purchase confirmations, support and customer services and to keep track of support and customer services requests.
6. To conduct surveys strictly for internal profiling purposes.
7. To determine the technical capabilities of your device and the appropriate content to deliver to you.
MOOVME may disclose personally identifiable information to its partners in order to provide the Services, resolve services problems and correct errors in the Services (including customer inquiries, billing and credit corrections), to communicate with you about the Services, to provide you with advertising and promotional information in connection with the Services, and to enhance your experience on the Services. However, these companies do not have an independent right to share this information. Due to our contractual obligations with these third parties and the need to share personally identifiable information to deliver and support the Services, we cannot provide you with the opportunity to opt-out of sharing personally identifiable information with these third parties.
Non-Personally Identifiable and Aggregate Information
The non-personally identifiable information that we may gather includes your gender, age, zip code, country or territory of residence, IP address, the type of browser that you use, the type and nature of the content that you upload to the Services and access from the Services, the key words, comments and communication that you enter into the Services, the links and transactions with us and with third-parties that you enter into via the Services, and other aspects of your use of the Services. MOOVME uses this information to improve the Services, conduct research, to analyze your and other User's interest in the areas of the Services, to tailor advertising and content displayed to you and other Users, and to inform our advertisers about the number of Users that have viewed their advertising. To do this we may combine information that we have about you with information that we obtain from business partners or other companies. We may also release aggregate demographic information about User trends to partners and other third parties, including third-party advertisers on the Services. An example of this type of information would be patterns of use of the Services based on zip code or age group. We also retain aggregated log files of requested content in order to report overall product usage to content partners and to evaluate User trends.
Cookies and Pixel Tags
MOOVME takes appropriate steps to help ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, due to the open communication nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and the Services, and the Services and you, will be free from unauthorized access by third parties. Users of the Services do so at their own risk. MOOVME cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
MOOVME is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites and services to which the Services link, or of which the Services are a part. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. We strongly suggest you review such third party's privacy policies before providing any data to them.
MOOVME does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. MOOVME requests that children under the age of 13 not use the Services nor submit any personal information to the Services. Since information regarding children under the age of 13 is not collected, MOOVME does not knowingly use or distribute personal information regarding children under the age of 13.
Contact, Corrections and Updates
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, or wish to delete, modify or update any information MOOVME has received, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.